Pastels are usually all about getting your hands dirty but not with Derwent Pastel Pencils. The wide colour strip is powdery and soft so mixing and blending is really easy and because it is encased in wood you get the pastel effect without the mess (if you can resist using your fingers to blend!). Contains the entire range of 72 pencils.
- Round, smooth barrel
- 4.5mm core allows for maximum line flexibility
- Can be easily mixed and blended
- Hold the pencil loosely for generous color application
- 72 pencils are set in a convenient, hinged metal tin
- Colors include: Vanilla, Zinc Yellow, Process Yellow, Deep Cadmium, Saffron, Dandelion, Naples Yellow, Marigold, Burnt Orange, Spectrum Orange, Tangerine, Tomato, Cadmium Red, Raspberry, Flesh, Crimson, Maroon, Pale Pink, Coral, Magenta, Dark Fuchsia, Burgundy, Soft Violet, Violet Oxide, Lavender, Violet, Red Violet, Dioxazine Purple, Ultramarine, Pale Ultramarine, Powder Blue, Cornflower Blue, Cerulean Blue, Cyan, Prussian Blue, Indigo, Pale Spectrum Blue, Kingfisher Blue, cobalt Blue, Cobalt Turquoise, Forest Green, Shamrock, Pea Green, Mid Green, Green Oxide, Emerald Green, Fresh Green, May Green, Pale Olive, Ionian Green, Olive Green, Dark Olive, Sepia, Burnt Umber, Brown Earth, Raw Umber, Tan, Yellow Ochre, Chocolate, Burnt Ochre, Burnt Carmine, Dark Sanguine, Venetian Red, Terracotta, French Gray Dark, Seal, Grench Gray Light, Aluminum Gray, Blue Gray, Graphite Gray, Carbon Black and Titanium White.