Derwent Lightfast pencils have been formulated to be 100% lightfast. The revolutionary core is resistant to prolonged colour change ensuring artwork will not fade for up to 100 years under museum conditions. Its smooth oil base creates a rich vibrancy and can be mixed on the page to create a paint-like effect. Discover this range of colours which are compatible with alternative mediums and pencils. All colours are professional quality and comply with international lightfast testing standard, ASTM D6901 and Blue Wool Scale ISO 105.
- 100% Lightfast, all colours are professional quality and comply with ASTM 6901 and Blue Wool Scale ISO 105
- Revolutionary Oil-Based core which creates rich vibrant colour
- Colours can be mixed on the page to create a paint-like effect
- Strong point for detailed drawing and layering techniques
- A rich colour selection, with quick and opaque colour laydown
- Derwent Lightfast Pencils are available in a range of 100 colours
- Colours include: Banana, Sun Yellow, Champagne, Mustard, Amber Gold, Flame, Derwent Red, Strawberry, Scarlet , Cherry Red, Merlot, Flesh Pink, Salmon, Dusky Pink, Oyster, Deep Rose, Purple, Mars Violet, Heather, Wild Lavender, Nightshade, Violet, Blue Violet, Mid Ultramarine, Deep Blue, Sapphire, Denim, Mid Blue (70%), Midnight Blue, Arctic, Dark Indigo, Ocean Blue (Dark), Dark Turquoise, Light Aqua, Turquoise Green, Mallard Green, Vivid Green, Spruce Green, Pine, Racing Green, Grass Green, Grass Green (70%), Foliage, Forest , Olive Earth, Seaweed, Light Bronze, Brown Ochre, Yellow Ochre, Wheat, Sandstone, Persian Orange, Burnt Sienna, Mars Orange, Sienna, Venetian Red, Ruby Earth, Sepia (Red), Natural Brown, Chocolate , Van Dyke Brown, Fossil Grey, Warm Grey, Moonstone, Granite, Platinum, Cloud Grey, Mist, Mars Black, Midnight Black, Black, White.