Derwent Lightfast pencils have been formulated to be 100% lightfast. The revolutionary core is resistant to prolonged colour change ensuring artwork will not fade for up to 100 years under museum conditions.
- 100% lightfast, all colours are professional quality and comply with ASTM D6901 and Blue Wool Scale ISO 105
- Revolutionary oil-based core which creates rich vibrant colour
- Colours can be mixed on the page to create a paint-like effect
- Strong point for detailed drawing and layering techniques
- A rich colour selection, with quick and opaque colour laydown
- A 24-tin contains: Sun Yellow, Champagne, Yellow Ochre, Sandstone, Salmon, Scarlet, Ruby Earth, Heather, Violet, Blue Violet, Mid Ultramarine, Dark Turquoise, Mallard Green, Racing Green, Seaweed, Van Dyke Brown, Venetian Red, Natural Brown, Chocolate, Brown Ochre, Wheat, Mist, Black and White.